Karnak Corporation AIA CEU Presentation Available:
The Sustainable Benefits of Roof Coatings 1 HSW
- Identify roof factors that drive sustainability and energy efficiency in a builging such as reflectivity, emissivity, thermal shock, renewable resources, heat island effect, geographic location etc.
- Familiarize yourself with roof sustainability terms, initiatives and standards including, ASTM, Energy Star, CRRC and LEED, etc
- Understand "Cool Roofing" and its benefits to the building, the environment, the community, and the owner
- Types of sustainable coatings and installation techniques; including substrate preparation methods
- Leverage your knowledge of sustainable factors to help the building owner save energy and money while helping the environment
USG AIA CEU Presentation Available:
Build a Better System with Roof Boards. 1 HSW
Hunter Panels AIA CEU Presentations Available:
What Can We Afford? 1 HSW
- Explain the differences between first cost, building operating cost and whole system cost in relationship to roof insulation selection.
- Establish design requirements for roof insulation performance based on sustainable design principles and LEED credit criteria
- Identify other important performance requirements used to select roof insulation products