TruFast Commercial roofing fasteners and accessories. SIP and Nail base panel fasteners, all made in USA.
Founded in 1981, TRUFAST is a well known and respected name in the Commercial Roofing and SIP industries for both superior performing fasteners and outstanding customer service. TRUFAST products are manufactured by the ALTENLOH, BRINCK & CO Group. (ABC U.S) located in Northwest (Bryan) Ohio and are made exclusively in the USA. TRUFAST products are sold throughout North America and parts of Western Europe by roofing and building materials distributors under the TRUFAST brand, as well as under the private labels of many leading brands in the commercial roofing and construction industries.
TRUFAST SIP Fasteners are specifially engineered for attaching structural insulated panels (sips) and nail base panels to wood and steel framing.
- Case hardened and tempered for easy installation and long-term durability.
- Large diameter, low-profile pancake head provides excellent pull-through resistance without the need for a washer, while eliminating "telegraphing" on shingles, metal panels and other roof surface materials.
- Six-lobe internal drive offers superior bit engagement during installation, especially in high torque applications.
- Available in the widest selection of fastener lengths in the industry to ensure proper sizing to panel thickness.
- Choice of three thread/point syles for job-matched performance in either wood or steel substrates.
- Black E-coat finish provides excellent corrosion resistance.